Southeastern Guns & Knives, Ltd. takes the safety and reputation of our shows very seriously. We employ firearms-certified security officers for each of our shows to conduct weapon checks of patrons prior to entrance to the show. No loaded firearms are allowed into the show, with the exceptions of active duty law enforcement officers and the security force provided by the promoter. Each gun that enters the show is rendered inoperable by the security officer's placement of a locking zip tie. This zip tie must remain tied on the firearm until you exit the show. An employee of Southeastern Guns & Knives, Ltd., circulates throughout the show on a regular basis to ensure all guns remain tied. Overnight security is also employed during off-show hours so that the show remains secured 24 hours a day.
In addition, Southeastern Guns & Knives, Ltd. works closely with local law enforcement to ensure the safety of each show. On-duty police officers are present throughout the show hours to answer questions, provide security, and set the tone of the show by their presence.
Southeastern Guns & Knives, Ltd. also works closely with state law enforcement. Typically, the state police maintain an office at each show and conduct instant background checks for the purchase of firearms. Undercover troopers usually circulate throughout the show to ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws.
The vast majority of our participating gun dealers are federally licensed firearms dealers, authorized to conduct sales at gun shows by federal law. An occasional private collector is allowed table space to sell from or expand a collection. All vendors are carefully vetted with local and state law enforcement.
These preventive measures have earned our shows one of the finest reputations for promotion and quality on the East Coast.
Vendor Rules and Information
1. Persons renting space at the gun show must abide by all federal, state, and local laws.
2. The following items are prohibited from sale or display:
- racially or ethnically offensive material
- printed material advocating violence
- printed material for conversion to full automatic
- printed material for self-manufacture silencers
- parts used for conversion to full automatic
- parts used to self-manufacture silencers.
3. All firearms in the show, regardless of source, must be tied with a locking nylon wire strap which renders the weapon inoperable. Any tie that is temporarily removed must be replaced. The only exceptions to this rule are the security force provided by the promoter and active duty law enforcement.
4. No loaded weapons are permitted at the show. This rule applies both to dealers and the public with concealed weapon permits. The only exceptions to this rule are the security force provided by the promoter and active duty law enforcement.
5. No alcohol is allowed in the show.
6. All tables must be manned during show hours. Any tables that have not been claimed (i.e. which do not contain dealer merchandise) by 8:30 am on Saturday will revert back to the show and may resold or given away. If you have a problem on the way to the show and are going to be late, please contact SGK personnel and we will work with you.
7. Reservation Policy- Reservations will only be taken one show in advance for each specific venue. Vendors attending a show may reserve tables for the next show in that venue any time before the show ends. Reservations for everyone else will begin the Monday after the show. Vendors are expected to be present both Saturday and Sunday.
8. Cancellation Policy- Your reservation is your promise to pay for your tables. If you cancel at any time, you will be charged $10.00 per table cancelled. Any cancellation received less than two weeks prior to the show date will be subject to a 50% penalty charge. Any cancellations because of weather will subject to a 25% penalty charge. If you reserve tables, but fail to attend without any notification, you will be required to pay your balance in full before being permitted to attend any future shows.
9. Dealers are not permitted to transact any business in the parking lots.
10. Dealers are not permitted to sublet their tables.
11. No photography or video is permitted in the show.
12. No loaded firearms are permitted in the show. You must check every firearm on your table and your person and secure it with a gun tie before the show opens each day. Although you may have a concealed carry permit, SGK does not permit loaded firearms into the show unless by police officer or security hired by the promoter.
13. SGK provides 8' tables and chairs. Please bring a table cloth to cover your table and place your merchandise upon. Please secure your merchandise when you leave for the day. SGK provides overnight security for the show, but does not insure your merchandise once you leave.
14. Dealer Load in and Load out Policy- Dealer load in is permitted Friday from noon to 8pm and Saturday from 7am to 8:30am. You must call if you will be arriving after Saturday at 8:30 am, otherwise your tables may forfeited. You must leave the building promptly on Friday at 8pm. Dealers loading in past 8pm Friday will be subject to a penalty of $50.00 per 15 minute interval. Dealer load out is permitted Sunday from 4pm to 7pm. You must leave the building promptly by 7pm on Sunday. Dealers loading out past 7pm on Sunday will be subject to a penalty of $50.00 per 15 minute interval.
15. Show hours are Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Vendors are expected to be on time and present during show hours.
16. SGK does not issue vendor badges. You must have a dealer hand stamp to enter the show. Dealer hand stamps are available for free during load-in hours. If you arrive after the show starts, you will need to purchase an admission ticket unless your hand is stamped. Dealer passes are available for purchase for $5.00 during load-in for staff members who cannot arrive during load in. Dealer passes must be exchanged for a hand stamp upon entrance. This rule applies to volunteer groups as well as vendors.
17. SGK does not allow solicitations for charitable organizations, requests for donations, or the selling of raffle tickets.
Violation of these rules may result in expulsion from the show and all future SGK shows. Southeastern Guns & Knives, Ltd. reserves the right to deny table space or admission to the show to any person.
If you have further questions, please call or email: 757-483-5385 or firstname.lastname@example.org.