Southeastern Guns & Knives, Ltd. takes the safety and reputation of our shows very seriously. We employ firearms-certified security officers for each of our shows to conduct weapon checks of patrons prior to entrance to the show. No loaded firearms are allowed into the show, with the exceptions of active duty law enforcement officers and the security force provided by the promoter. Each gun that enters the show is rendered inoperable by the security officer's placement of a locking zip tie. This zip tie must remain tied on the firearm until you exit the show. An employee of Southeastern Guns & Knives, Ltd., circulates throughout the show on a regular basis to ensure all guns remain tied. Overnight security is also employed during off-show hours so that the show remains secured 24 hours a day.
In addition, Southeastern Guns & Knives, Ltd. works closely with local law enforcement to ensure the safety of each show. On-duty police officers are present throughout the show hours to answer questions, provide security, and set the tone of the show by their presence.
Southeastern Guns & Knives, Ltd. also works closely with state law enforcement. Typically, the state police maintain an office at each show and conduct instant background checks for the purchase of firearms. Undercover troopers usually circulate throughout the show to ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws.
The vast majority of our participating gun dealers are federally licensed firearms dealers, authorized to conduct sales at gun shows by federal law. An occasional private collector is allowed table space to sell from or expand a collection. All vendors are carefully vetted with local and state law enforcement.
These preventive measures have earned our shows one of the finest reputations for promotion and quality on the East Coast.
Gun Show Rules
1. Persons renting space at the gun show must abide by all federal, state, and local laws.
2. The following items are prohibited from sale or display:
- racially or ethnically offensive material
- printed material advocating violence
- printed material for conversion to full automatic
- printed material for self-manufacture silencers
- parts used for conversion to full automatic
- parts used to self-manufacture silencers.
3. All firearms in the show, regardless of source, must be tied with a locking nylon wire strap which renders the weapon inoperable. Any tie that is temporarily removed must be replaced. The only exceptions to this rule are the security force provided by the promoter and active duty law enforcement.
4. No loaded weapons are permitted at the show. This rule applies both to dealers and the public with concealed weapon permits. The only exceptions to this rule are the security force provided by the promoter and active duty law enforcement.
5. No alcohol is allowed in the show.
6. All tables must be manned during show hours.
Violation of these rules may result in expulsion from the show and all future SGK shows. Southeastern Guns & Knives, Ltd. reserves the right to deny table space or admission to the show to any person.
1. No loaded firearms are permitted in the show. You must check every firearm on your table and your person and secure it with a gun tie before the show opens each day. Although you may have a concealed carry permit, SGK does not permit loaded firearms into the show unless by police officer or security hired by the promoter.
2. SGK provides 8' tables and chairs. Please bring a table cloth to cover your table and place your merchandise upon. Most vendors place another table cloth over their merchandise when they leave for the day. SGK provides overnight security for the show, but does not insure your merchandise once you leave.
3. Load in times are Friday from noon to 8pm and Saturday from 7-8:30am. Please notify us if you plan on arriving after 8:30am.
4. Show hours are Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Vendors are expected to be on time and present for both days.
5. SGK does not issue vendor badges. You must have a hand stamp to enter the show. Hand stamps are available for free during load in hours. If you arrive after the show starts, you will need to purchase an admission ticket unless your hand is stamped. Passes are available for purchase during load in for your staff members who cannot arrive during load in for $5.00. Your staff member will need to exchange his pass for a hand stamp upon entrance. This rule applies to volunteer groups as well as vendors.
6. SGK does not allow solicitations for charitable organizations, requests for donations, or the selling of raffle tickets.
If you have further questions, please call or email: 757-483-5385 or email@example.com.